|Position Summary||This is a paid internship for the summer of 2022. The position will run from the beginning of June through mid-August. This is an on-site internship in our office in Center City Philadelphia.
We’re looking for an intern to bring their enthusiasm to our marketing department, but also help administratively when needed (i.e., do some filing).
You’ll support the Leasing Team and design commercial real estate flyers and presentations for clients throughout the Philadelphia area. We are cross-functional at SREA, so you may also be helping with tenant appreciation events or typing up proposals in Word and Excel.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||•Prepare presentation materials and marketing materials.
•Organize and gather property information to be used on tours, proposals, e-blasts, web pages, blogs, etc.
•Provide administrative support using MS Office; scan, file, and bind documents as needed.
•Assist with preparation of quarterly newsletter.
•Prepare weekly blog.
•Create marketing flyers highlighting SREA services.
1. Pursuing a degree in marketing, graphic design or experience in that genre.
2. Knowledge of design and presentation software packages, i.e., Canva.
3. Proficient in Word and Excel.
4. Able to work 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM, at least 4 days/week in our Center City office.
5. High Level of enthusiasm, motivation and sense of urgency. Must maintain a positive attitude and meet deadlines.
6. Excellent verbal and written skills.
7. Be able to write new content for our marketing materials and website.
|How to Apply||All applicants must submit a cover letter and resume to: