|Position Summary||Vista Entertainment Solutions is a global leader in film industry software solutions. We are one of the leading producers of software for the cinema market worldwide. Vista software is used to operate cinemas in over 65 countries around the world including the USA, Canada, Mexico, UK, India, China, Hong Kong, Taiwan, Australia, New Zealand and others. Our awesome Beverly Hills office implements projects, sales, customer support, and development for our Vista’s client base in North America and we are growing our team.
Be our new Business Development Manager.
Come and join our team to deliver on our strategy to build our sales goals. This is a growing sector for Vista Cinema, this role will have direct influence on our business outcomes, and the ability to drive better outcomes for our customers.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||– Responsible for top line revenue growth and overall customer adoption for North America
– Manage successful customer relationship at a senior level
– Identify and pursue new potential business channels.
– Initiate brand building and sales activity with our exhibitors
– Develop and execute strategies to impact on our business and customer outcomes
– Collaborate with our product, engineering, and marketing teams to support our customers and their needs.
|Education/Qualifications/Certifications||– Bachelor’s degree in related field
– 1 – 3 years of proven in-house sales expertise.
– Strong stakeholder engagement skills and a commitment to good customer outcomes.
– Enjoy managing priorities and able to work with a variety of stakeholders.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and organizational skills.
– Proven analytical skills and problem-solving abilities.
– Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
|How to Apply||https://apply.workable.com/vista-group/j/EEC70CB406/apply/|