|Position Summary||This Executive Assistant role is a hire opportunity with a well-known, stable and growing firm! We are looking for a positive team player who is excellent with organizational and time management skills. They will be a member of the contracting & licensing team. This person will be a valued member of the team as they will play an integral role in the internal business processing and rep service experience.|
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||– Process and verify all activity related to onboarding new team members
– Support business reassignments and tracking.
– Respond to general account questions and service requests
– Manage incoming & outgoing communication (phone, mail, email)
– Assist with document preparation.
– Maintain accurate and detailed files.
– Client database management experience
– Proficient in Microsoft Office (word, excel, and powerpoint)
– Ability to prioritize projects and follow through on projects independently
– Self-directed and resourceful
– Ability to adapt to change and work efficiently within a variety of situations
– Effectively receives, interprets, and disseminates information verbally and in writing
– Able to work independently and on a team
– Excellent organizational and time management skills
Microsoft Office: 1 year (Preferred)
Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
|How to Apply||https://www.indeed.com/job/administrative-assistant-fe44917e312da1d4|