|Position Summary||Summer 2022 internship available to work with our Asset Management team.
This is a paid internship that will run from the beginning of June to mid-August.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||1. Construct financial models using Discounted Cash Flow Models and/or income capitalization models.
2. Construct and/or analyze Argus files.
3. Data mining of property information from raw data set.
4. Conduct online market and investment research.
5. Visit potential sites; take photos.
6. Interacting with potential and existing clients.
7. Compiling market statistics.
8. Organizing and gathering property information to be used on tours, proposals, marketing blasts, and reporting.
|Education/Qualifications/Certifications||• MS Excel financial modeling experience, including single asset and portfolio investments and transaction comparison analysis.
• MS Office Suite
• Strong, independent research skills
• Superior written and verbal communication skillsMust be going into your Senior year of college.
|How to Apply||All applicants must submit a cover letter with answers to the following questions:
1. How facile are you with Excel?
2. Have you ever built a financial model for a company?
3. Have you ever built a financial model for a real estate acquisition?
4. Have you ever used Argus?Please submit resume and cover letter to: