|Position Summary||Stockton Real Estate Advisors, LLC is one of Philadelphia’s leading commercial real estate firms providing strategic and innovative solutions to meet our clients’ business objectives. Our clients include REITs, institutional owners, fund managers, non-profit organizations, corporations, and individuals.
We are seeking a pro-active go-getter to assist our Leasing and Development Teams. You will experience hands-on learning opportunities, continuous mentoring, and numerous growth opportunities.
This is an ideal opportunity for a rising senior student who wishes to work 25-30 hours per week. This internship will focus on assisting our teams to expand their business in the Philadelphia market. You will be responsible for prospecting, outreaching, and generating small, midsize and large leads for our leasing team and doing in-depth research for our development team.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Cold calling (via telephone).
• Maintain, track, and report calls and sales activities.
• Set up follow-up phone appointments for sales team.
• Update SREA contact database with accurate customer and pipeline information.
• Cultivate and maintain business relationships.
• Create contact lists using industry specific software.
• Assist with development of marketing materials that will go to CEOs and CFOs.
• Assist president of company with commercial real estate research – both nationally and local.
• Have completed 3 years of undergraduate study, majoring in real estate or business
• Strong prospecting and cold calling skills – no fear of using the phone
• Excellent verbal and listening skills
• High energy and ambition
• Detail oriented
• Basic computer skills (Word/Excel)
• Must be able to work independently but also as part of a team
|How to Apply||Submit resume to: Amy Orons