Financial Planning Intern
myCIO Wealth Partners LLC | Financial Services / Asset Management / Financial Planning Firm | Philadelphia, PA
|Position Summary||myCIO Wealth Partners is a Comprehensive, Independent and Objective wealth management firm that provides comprehensive financial planning services to high net worth individuals, families and institutions managing over $11.8 billion dollars of client overall assets as of December 31, 2021.
myCIO Wealth Partners is one of the largest independent wealth management firms in the country and is a leader in objective comprehensive financial planning and investment advisory advice.
We are looking for organized, energetic, smart and hardworking team members to join and participate in our unprecedented growth.
|Essential Duties and Responsibilities||Key Areas of Responsibilities:
• Assist in compiling monthly & quarterly reports on portfolio performance
• Assist in monitoring and updating client asset allocations
• Assist in preparing materials for client meetings
• Assist in compiling quarterly tax projections
• Assist in various adhoc projects and activities
|How to Apply||Please send email to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org|